Israeli couscous are tiny balls of lightly toasted pasta dough, and they are absolutely delicious! It is the perfect addition to whatever meat you are cooking and kids love them.
Looking for a dairy-free version? Replace the butter with 1 tbsp of oil.
Looking for a vegetarian version? Replace the chicken broth with vegetable stock.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1(8 ounce) package Harvest Grains Blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put the butter,Harvest Grains Blend and the broth into the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Fluff with a fork and season with salt and black pepper.
You can double up the quantity and make 16 ounce pack with 2 1/2 cups of chicken broth. Cooking time stays the same – cook for 5 minutes and once done do a quick pressure release.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks