Let’s go to Mexico with this Instant Pot Fajitas Recipe! With yummy melted Cheddar cheese, salsa, guacamole and beef cooked with Mexican spices all the ingredients to succeed this beautiful recipe full of colors!
You just need few ingredients and your Instant Pot will do all the hard work while you can relax with your family and just wait for the Pressure Cooker Beef Fajitas to be ready.
You can make this recipe also with pork or chicken meat!
- 1 lb beef steak sliced
- ¼ cup beef stock
- 2 bell peppers sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 jalapeños minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp smoke praprika
- Pour canola oil into your Instant Pot, then add onion and peppers.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 2 minutes, until onion becomes golden.
- Add beef slices , jalapenos and spices, then stir well to let the flavors combine.
- After 1 more minute, pour beef stock, then lock your Instant Pot.
- Cook at high pressure for about 8 minutes
- Quickly release the steam and start filling your fajitas with the beef mixture, cheese, salsa and guacamole if desired
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!