Thai rice, more commonly known as jasmine rice, grown north-east of the border between Thailand and Cambodia. Its grain is long, fine and naturally fragrant!
Jasmine rice, is naturally gluten free. Very easy in the instant pot, this rice will go well with any Asian Style dishes
- 2 cups Jasmine rice
- 2 cups water
- Spices: salt or cumin or chicken base or anything you like to taste
- Optional: Rinse out Jasmine rice until the water is clear.
- Place rice, water and spices in Instant Pot inner pot.
- Close the lid and cook for 4 minutes on High Pressure. Make sure steam release handle is in the 'Sealing' position.
- Once done, Let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, release the remaining steam manually by moving the valve to 'Venting'.
- Open Instant Pot and fluff rice with fork.
- Serve hot.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks