This mouth-watering rice pilaf has the most amazing fragrant and taste. Loaded with lots of veggies makes it tastier and healthy. You can enjoy it with your family.
Instant Pot Rice Pilaf Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups white rice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 tbsp rice wine or Japanese sake
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 waxy potatoes cubed
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 lb white mushrooms halved
- 1 l green beans chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Rinse white rice 2 to 3 times and strain excess water.
- Add rice, water, rice wine or Japanese sake, vegetable oil in an instant pot.
- Top it with potato, carrot, green beans, mushrooms and soy sauce.
- Close the lid of the instant pot and seal.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 8 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Mix everything gently.
- Add in green onion and oyster sauce and mix again.
- Rice are ready to be served!
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks