If you like roasted meat, try this recipe: spicy aromas are the best to give a boost to your dinner and make any dish flavorful like a restaurant one!
Cook it in your Instant Pot to speed up the procedure and enjoy it anytime you want, even during a busy working week.
Instant Pot Mississippi Pot Roast
- 2 lb chuck roast
- ¾ cup beef stock
- ¼ cup water
- 8 pepperoncini
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 3 tbsp pepperoncini’s liquid
- Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot and add meat.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for about 5 minutes, until meat browns on each side.
- Remove your meat and wrap it in foil to keep it warm.
- Pour beef broth and water into the Instant Pot.
- Add also pepperoncini with their liquid and melted butter.
- Cook in “Sauté” mode for about 2 minutes.
- Place your meat back into the Instant Pot, lock the lid and cook at high pressure for 1 hour.
- Let the steam release naturally and serve hot.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!