If you like roasted meat, try this pressure cooker Mississippi Pot Roast recipe. The spicy aromas are the best to give a boost to your dinner and make any dish a flavorful twist!
This Instant Pot Mississippi Pot Roast goes great with mashed potatoes as a side dish.
I really like making this Instant Pot recipe since it’s just Set It and Forget It. I can be with my kids while waiting, and after one hour I just open the lid and enjoy a soft & tasty meat :]
Looking for more? Click here for all the Instant Pot beef recipes.
- 2 lb chuck roast
- ¾ cup beef stock
- 1 package dry onion soup
- 8 pepperoncini
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 3 tbsp pepperoncini’s liquid
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot and add meat.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for about 5 minutes, until meat browns on each side.
- Pour beef broth and dry onion mix into the Instant Pot. .
- Add also pepperoncini with their liquid and melted butter.
- Cook in “Sauté” mode for about 2 minutes.
- Place your meat back into the Instant Pot, lock the lid and cook at high pressure for 1 hour.
- Let the steam release naturally and serve hot.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks