If you like roasted meat, try this recipe: spicy aromas are the best to give a boost to your dinner and make any dish flavorful like to comploeted your meal you can serve it with mashed potatoes if desired!
Cook it in your Instant Pot to speed up the procedure and enjoy it anytime you want, even during a busy working week.
- 2 lb chuck roast
- ¾ cup beef stock
- 1 package dry onion soup
- 8 pepperoncini
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 3 tbsp pepperoncini’s liquid
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot and add meat.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for about 5 minutes, until meat browns on each side.
- Pour beef broth and dry onion mix into the Instant Pot. .
- Add also pepperoncini with their liquid and melted butter.
- Cook in “Sauté” mode for about 2 minutes.
- Place your meat back into the Instant Pot, lock the lid and cook at high pressure for 1 hour.
- Let the steam release naturally and serve hot.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!