This Instant Pot bone broth is rich in natural collagen. It is very good for your skin. It is less time consuming yet easy to cook it with Instant Pot.
You can cook it in advance and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- 2 1/2 lb meat bones
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 onion halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 8 cup water
- 2 bay leafs
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- Add bones in the Instant Pot.
- Add vegetables, apple cider vinegar, bay leaves, coriander seeds and salt.
- Fill the Instant Pot with water to the maximum water level line.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 120 minutes.
- Once done, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid and strain the broth.
- Remove fats with spoon and enjoy.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks