A yummy tender and juicy meal which keeps you full and happy. Great main dish for Christmas and for any special occasion.
The special sauce makes this pressure cooker London Broil a perfect choice for the whole family.
If you like beef, you surely gonna love this Instant Pot Steak which may be another delicious option for a main dish.
Instant Pot London Broil video recipe, made by Patty:
- 1 tbsp olive or canola oil
- 2 lb london broil
- 1 can stout beer
- 3 cups BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup onion flakes
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Add the oil, select "saute", and brown each side of the London broil beef for a few minutes.
- Take out the beef.
- Put all the other ingredients in the instant pot and mix well.
- Cut the London broil beef in half and place in the instant pot (You can use a trivet if you like ).
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 35 minutes.
- After cooking ends, let the pressure release naturally .
- When the valve drops (means all the pressure has been released), open the lid and take out the beef.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!