This Korean beef is full of flavour. You can also add different spices of your choice to make it more yummy.
- 4 lb roast cubes
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp ginger grated
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 5 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 apple chopped and peeled
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- At first, season roast with salt and pepper.
- Set instant pot to sauté.
- Pour oil in it and cook meat till it turns brown from both sides.
- Take it out on a plate.
- Again, glaze the instant pot and soy sauce in it.
- Transfer the meat in the pot and add apple and ginger.
- Stir well and add orange juice in it.
- Close the lid, of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 45 minutes, release the pressure naturally.
- Serve hot with rice.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.