Goulash is a Hungarian dish and it is a meat stew with vegetables very common in every day life.
It is very tasty and flavorful thanks to the use of paprika and other spices and it is widespread in Central Europe in general. It’s very filling and nutritious and it is perfect for cold winter days.
- 1 lb beef meat chopped
- 1½ cup beef stock
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Paprika to taste
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot.
- Add beef chops and onion and press “Sauté”.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, until meat browns on each side.
- Add salt, pepper, carrots, tomatoes, paprika and beef stock.
- Cook at high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Naturally release the steam and serve hot.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks