Boil the potatoes quickly in an instant pot, peel the skin or just refrigerate for future use.
instant pot Boil Potatoes Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 6 potatoes
- 2 cups water
- Adjust the trivet in an instant pot and add 2 cups of water in it.
- Place the potatoes on the trivet, close the lid and seal the valve.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes on manual “high” pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Take them out, peel the skin or refrigerate as it is for future use.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.