This is a tasty dish to have and when serve with rice, it becomes more tasty. The beef is tender and juicy.
- 1 lb chuck roast
- 1 onion sliced
- 4 tsp garlic minced
- 2 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1 can tomatoes diced
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 bell pepepres sliced
- Add all ingredients except bay leaves in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 90 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and shred beef.
- Select sauté and stir in bell peppers.
- Sauté for 5 minutes and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.