The ultimate Jewish recipe can be ready in a short time with the help of your Instant Pot. This cooking method will make you capable of preparing an elaborate dish to impress your guests, even if you are not used to spending time in the kitchen!
You’ll easily get tender beef meat and a flavorful dinner suitable for any special occasion.
- 6 lb beef brisket
- 5 onions chopped
- 4 carrots chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Cut the brisket into two thick slices.
- Rub each slice with kosher salt and black pepper to taste.
- Pour some olive oil into your Instant Pot and press “Sauté” button.
- Add your meat and cook for about 3 minutes per side, until it browns.
- Take out the meat and place the trivet inside your Instant Pot.
- Place 1 slice of meat onto the trivet, top it with half of your chopped vegetables, add the other slice and top it with the rest of the vegetables.
- In a small bowl, mix vinegar, sugar and ketchup
- Pour the prepared sauce over your meat.
- Lock your Instant Pot and cook on high pressure for about 65-70 minutes (the more you cook it, the more your meat will be tender, so you can really do as you prefer).
- Let the steam release naturally.
- Let your dish cool for about 20 minutes before serving.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!