Instant Pot Garlic Pork is a delicious and healthy dish that can be enjoyed at any time.
Add your favorite side dish and you will get a delicious balanced meal.
Instant Pot Garlic Pork Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 pound pork
- 10 garlic cloves cut in half
- 3 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup beef stock
- 2 tomatoes crushed
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup cilantro
- Put the olive oil and the onions in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 2 minutes and add garlic cloves.
- Sauté for 1 minute and add the pork.
- Sauté for 2 minutes on each side till its brown
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook at high pressure for 45 minutes.
- once done, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Take it out and garnish with cilantro.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.