This is a thick and hearty beef stew recipe with delicious flavor. A comfort food that can feed a crowd, so don’t hesitate to make this pressure cooker Beef Stew for a get together with you family and friends.
It’s easy and quick to cook, but the taste is like you spend hours to make this one-pot meal!
- 2 pound stew beef
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup white wine dry
- 1 large onion chopped
- 12 oz. baby carrots peeled and cut into halves
- 2 potatoes in cubes
- 1 sweet potato in cubes
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 2½ cups beef broth
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper black pepper,freshly ground
- 1/2 cup green peas
- Season the beef with salt and black pepper.
- Put the butter and beef in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 3 minutes on each side until browned.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, white for a natural pressure release for 10 minutes, and then release the pressure quickly using the release handle.
- Add the green peas, stir and reserve for 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks