A simple and peasant recipe that will definitely get your mouth watering thanks to its aromatic flavors. With just a few lamb chops and some fresh herbs you can create a fulfilling and tasty meat dish to be served with fresh vegetables, purées or baked potatoes.
That’s a perfect weeknight dinner, even if you have last minute guests at your house! Can be made using Instant Pot Ultra or any other pressure cooker.
- 3 lb lamb chops
- 1 cup broth
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried oregano crushed
- 3 basil leaves crushed
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 rosmary spring
- 1 bay leaf
- ro taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Rub your lamb chops with salt, pepper and dried oregano;
- Pour oil into your Instant Pot, add garlic rosemary, basil and bay, then select “Sauté”.
- Add lamb chops and cook for about 4 minutes per side, until they brown.
- Add also broth and lock your Instant Pot.
- Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes (depending on the size of your lamb chops).
- Release the steam immediately and serve hot.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!