A simple and peasant recipe that will definitely get your mouth watering thanks to its aromatic flavors. With just a few lamb chops and some fresh herbs, you can create a fulfilling and tasty meat dish to be served with fresh vegetables, purées or baked potatoes.
These pressure cooker lamb chops are a perfect weeknight dinner, even if you have last-minute guests at your house! This recipe Can be made using Instant Pot or any other pressure cooker.
- 3 lb lamb chops
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried oregano crushed
- 3 basil leaves crushed
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 rosmary spring
- 1 bay leaf
- ro taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Rub your lamb chops with salt, pepper and dried oregano.
- Pour oil into the Instant Pot, add garlic, rosemary, basil and bay leaf. Select “Sauté”.
- Add the lamb chops and cook for about 4 minutes per side, until they brown.
- Add the beef broth and lock your Instant Pot.
- Cook at high pressure for 4-5 minutes (depending on the size of your lamb chops).
- Once done, do a quick pressure release and serve.