Always making beef stew and want something new? This is the recipe for you!
This pressure cooker chicken stew, is perfect when you want a dish that the whole family will love. Just place everything on your instant Pot and you will end up with a flavorful stew.
I really like to make this main dish since it’s really colorful and fun to eat.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 pound chicken in cubes
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 tbsp basil dried
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 can (28 oz.) chicken stock
- 2 tomatoes crushed
- 1/2 tbsp thyme dried
- 1 tbsp all spices
- Fresh coriander leaves to garnish
- Put the oil, onion, garlic and cinnamon in the Instant Pot and “Sauté” for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and the rest of ingredients to the Instant Pot and close the lid.
- Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Once done, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Take it out and garnish with fresh coriander.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!