A delicious recipe to eat plenty of veggies without giving up flavor. Try this stew also with chicken and some spices to create a different dish every time and offer your family a healthy but mouthwatering dinner. Always use seasonal and fresh vegetables, to benefit from the different nutrients Nature gives all year round.
- 1 lb pork shoulder
- 1½ cup beef stock
- 5 tomatoes chopped
- 3 potatoes diced
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 parsnips diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 carrots diced
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Chop pork into small cubes.
- Pour oil into your Instant Pot and add vegetables, garlic and bay leaves.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for about 2 minutes, until tender.
- Add pork chops and cook for another 2 minutes while stirring, until they are browned on each side.
- Pour beef stock, then lock your Instant Pot.
- Cook at high pressure for about 40 minutes (depending on the size of your pork chops).
- Release the steam naturally, then adjust with salt and pepper and serve.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!