A delicious recipe to eat plenty of veggies without giving up flavor. Try this stew also with chicken and some spices to create a different dish every time and offer your family a healthy but mouthwatering dinner. Always use seasonal and fresh vegetables, to benefit from the different nutrients Nature gives all year round.
- 1 lb pork shoulder
- 1½ cup beef stock
- 5 tomatoes chopped
- 3 potatoes diced
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 parsnips diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 carrots diced
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Chop pork into small cubes.
- Pour oil into your Instant Pot and add vegetables, garlic and bay leaves.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for about 2 minutes, until tender.
- Add pork chops and cook for another 2 minutes while stirring, until they are browned on each side.
- Pour beef stock, then lock your Instant Pot.
- Cook at high pressure for about 40 minutes (depending on the size of your pork chops).
- Release the steam naturally, then adjust with salt and pepper and serve.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Help me choose the NEW LOGO for the website - click here!