Do you think that baking a loaf with your Instant Pot is impossible? Try this recipe then, and enjoy a warm and soft gluten-free loaf for breakfast!
This Instant Pot bread recipe is quick, easy and within reach of everybody, even if you are not an expert baker.
Skip tedious rising phase and just mix ingredients and flavors to prepare a different healthy breakfast every day.
I’m using a disposable loaf pan for this recipe, since I found it fits my Instant Pot better.
How To Make Gluten-Free Bread
Here are all the ingredients:
Here is the mixed dough, ready to get into the Instant Pot:
And here is the gluten free dough, inside the loaf pan, inside the Instant Pot:
- 2 cups fine almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup cup tapioca starch
- 1 tbsp instant yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Salt to taste, optional (it is also good without any salt)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups warm milk
- ½ cup warm water + 2 cups water for the Instant Pot
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca starch, yeast, and sugar.
- Melt butter in a microwave or over the stove.
- Pour milk, butter, and water into the bowl with dry ingredients. Stir with a spatula until the dough comes together.
- Grease a loaf pan with some additional butter, the one that fits into your Instant Pot, and pour in the bread batter.
- Pour 2 cups water into the Instant Pot.
- Insert the trivet into the Instant Pot and place the loaf pan onto the trivet.
- Turn Valve to Sealing.
- Select the Keep Warm option on the Instant Pot and close the lid. Let the dough rise for 1 hour.
- Press the "Cancel".
- Cook at high pressure for 40 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Once done, open the lid, let it cool a bit and serve.