Choosing instant pot for wine is the right option. It takes less time & gives you an amazing and tasty wine. You can choose your flavor according to your desire.
Once done, you can drink eat every evening watching Netflix, or use it for your next recipes! For some ideas, you can check out this ultimate guide to cooking with wine, from Advanced Mixology.
- Welch’s grape juice (32 oz bottle)
- 1/2 packet Lalvin Red Wine Yeast
- 1/2 cup sugar granulated
- Add ½ cup sugar in the bottle of Welch’s grape juice and shake vigorously.
- Add ½ packet Lalvin Red Wine Yeast in the bottle and again shake vigorously.
- Put the juice in the Instant pot.
- Close the lid, press the “Yogurt” button and then press the “Less” button.
- Cook for about 48 hours without closing the vent.
- Refrigerate and serve.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks