Making Yogurt with almond milk is possible and it’s an amazing way to replace the dairy product. Since Plant-base yogurt can be quite expensive at the grocery store, I searched for a cheaper alternative, and here it is :]
Here you can make your own yogurt , using this easy and quick recipe. To be honest it’s much better than the one you can purchase!
This pressure cooker almond milk yogurt recipe is great for lactose intolerance kids.
- 1/2 gallon almond milk
- 3 tbsp plain almond yogurt with live active cultures
- Add milk in the instant pot and close the lid of instant pot.
- Select yogurt button and adjust till it displays boil.
- It will take for about 1 hour.
- After 1 hour open the lid and test the temperature, it should be 180 °F (Fahrenheit degrees).
- Remove the inner pot from instant pot after 5 minutes.
- Let the milk to cool for 115 °F.
- It will also take about an hour, so just wait.
- Skim of the skin on yogurt and discard.
- Whisk the prepared yogurt in it.
- Place inner pot in the instant pot and press yogurt button.
- Adjust it to 8:00. After 8 hours store it in jars in the refrigerator.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!