Greek yogurt is healthy and nutritious and very convenient to make in an instant pot.
- 1/2 cup organic plain yogurt without additives
- 1 gallon organic milk
- Pour the milk in an instant pot and press yogurt function key.
- Press the adjust button and set it to Boil, close the lid without sealing.
- When the instant pot indicates it is done remove the lid and cool the yogurt up to 1150 F.
- Add the yogurt starter once the milk is cooled and beat it in the milk.
- Adjust the lid and press yogurt function, press the yogurt button until time is shown on the control panel.
- Press the adjust key and set the suitable time of 8-12 hours.
- Strain the yogurt for several hour until you get the desired thickness.
- The yogurt is ready to eat now. Have it with the strawberries on top.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.