A fun and delicious breakfast recipe you will fall in love with.
This easy recipe only requires a few simple ingredients that make these pancakes extra moist, light, and fluffy.
Instant Pot Pancakes are perfect for a big crowd anytime you want to!
How many pancakes can I make at once?
Don't overcrowd the bottom.
Make one at a time and enjoy with no mess.
What variations can I do?
In this recipe, we have made bite-sized pancakes.
However, you can pour the mixture all at once and make a giant pancake that would suffice the need.
How to serve?
Serve these yummilicous pancakes with a hot cup of coffee or milk for the best experience.
Can I store it?
You can keep it stored in a refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 4-5 days.
Or even freeze it for around 2 months.
How to Reheat?
Transfer your pancakes to the microwave and reheat for a minute or two.
What else can I add?
How to make
Gather the necessary ingredients.
In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and sugar.
In another bowl, add milk and eggs and beat until well combined.
Add flour mixture and mix until smooth.
Generously, grease the pot of Instant Pot.
Place the flour mixture into the prepared Instant Pot.
Saute the pot for 5 minutes.
Pop the mixture out upside down so that the bottom is now the top.
Cut into desired-sized slices and serve with the drizzling of maple syrup.
Instant Pot Dessert recipes
Need more? Check out Instant Pot Dessert Recipes.
Instant Pot Pancakes
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- ¼ tablespoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon butter for the mixture
- 1 teaspoon butter for the Instant Pot
- maple syrup for serving
- In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- In another bowl, add milk, eggs and 2 tablespoon butter and beat until well combined.
- Pour the flour mixture to the egg mixture and mix until smooth.
- Add 1 teaspoon butter to the Instant Pot and press "saute".
- Once melted, pour the mixture inside the Instant Pot. You can make a few pancakes at once.
- Once brown, flip over and saute until brown on the other side.
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂