A warm and healthy breakfast. Best kickstart for your day. Budget friendly, simple and easy to make. Ideal recipe for such a tasty breakfast.
Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 24 minutes
Total Time: 34 minutes
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 4-5 water
- Add water and steel cut oats in the instant pot and mix well.
- Use 4 cups of water if you want thick mixture and 5 cups of water if you want thin mixture.
- Close the lid of the instant pot and set vent to sealing.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 4 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 20 minutes.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.