Why go and buy yogurt at the grocery store when you can make it yourself with the Instant Pot?
We all know that yogurt is healthy breakfast option, so why not control all the ingredients and make it even healthier?
If you are wondering about the cost if this recipe, check out this post – Is it worth it to make yogurt in an Instant Pot?
For a vegan option, check this recipe for Instant Pot Almond Milk Yogurt.
- 8 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup plain whole milk yogurt
- Add 7 cups milk in the inner pot of the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot and lock it.
- Select yogurt from setting and select pressure to boil, this might take about an hour.
- Let the instant pot cool down.
- Slowly add a bowl of ice cold water till the temperature reaches to 100-110 degrees F.
- Take a bowl and add remaining 1 cup milk in it.
- Add in yogurt in bowl and whisk well.
- Add this mixture into the instant pot while stirring occasionally.
- Select yogurt setting to 8 hours and wait.
- When done store into containers and place into the fridge.