This Instant Pot Egg Custard is comforting and sweet and full of mild protein.
For this egg pudding recipe we are using the metal trivet you got with your Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Egg Custard Recipe Video
Why should I use the Instant Pot?
Baked Egg custard pudding is delicious, but takes almost 30 minutes if you use a stove.
With the Instant Pot, you can mix up a batch, pop it in your Instant Pot and serve it to your guests in less than 15 minutes.
What should I serve it with?
Top with Fresh Fruit or with one of these delicious options:
How to make Instant Pot Egg Custard
Let’s get started.
Crack two whole eggs, and 3 egg for just yolks.
Now take a separate bowl and mix in every ingredient except for water.
We’ll use a whisk now to mix it all.
Now is the time to BAKE.
Fill the cups with your whisked mixture.
Set the trivet in the Instant Pot, add some water.
Cover the cups with Aluminum foil and place on the trivet .
Set the pot to High Pressure for 8 minutes.
Wait for a Natural Release afterward and open the lid.
Take out the cups and enjoy 🙂
Instant Pot Egg recipes
Instant Pot pudding recipes
Instant Pot Tofu Pudding (vegan)
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg grated
- 1 cup water for the Instant Pot
- In a bowl, mix eggs, sugar, egg yolks, milk, vanilla, salt, sugar and nutmeg.
- Pour mixture into ramekins and cover with foil.
- Pour water into the Instant Pot.
- Place a trivet on the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Put the ramekins on the trivet and close the lid.
- Cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid and serve 🙂