This egg custard is comforting and sweet and full of mild protein. You must try this comforting and delicious recipe to brighten your day.
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Place a trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and add 1 cup of water.
- Mix together eggs, sugar,egg yolks, milk and spices in a bowl until combined.
- Pour mixture into ramekins and cover with foil.
- Transfer the ramekins on the trivet and secure the lid.
- Cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 8 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release the pressure naturally.
- Remove the ramekins and serve delicious egg custard.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.