Chocolate mousse fulfils your chocolate cravings at anytime! It tastes so delicious that you can’t get enough of it. It’s a hearty and creamy treat for everyone.
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup swerve
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Take a bowl and add egg, mix well.
- Take a saucepan and add swerve, water, cacao and whisk well.
- Add almond milk, cream and whisk well.
- Let it for a while and add vanilla and salt, mix well.
- Turn of the stove and 1 tablespoon of warm chocolate with this mixture and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into jars.
- Add 1½ cups of water in the instant pot.
- Place jars o the trivet and trivet in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 6 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid, take out jars.
- You can refrigerate them for 6 hours and then use.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.