Chocolate mousse fulfils your chocolate cravings at anytime! It tastes so delicious that you can’t get enough of it. It’s a hearty and creamy treat for everyone.
This Instant Pot Chocolate Mousse is a great dessert for dinner party, or a family gathering.
Can I use dairy milk?
Sure. If you don't have almond milk, feel free to replace it with ½ cup of cow's milk or even soy milk.
Instant Pot Chocolate Recipes
Instant Pot Chocolate Mousse
- 4 egg yolks
- ½ cup swerve
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup cacao
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Take a bowl and add egg, mix well.
- Take a saucepan and add swerve, water, cacao and whisk well.
- Add almond milk, cream and whisk well.
- Let it for a while and add vanilla and salt, mix well.
- Turn of the stove and 1 tablespoon of warm chocolate with this mixture and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into jars.
- Add 1½ cups of water in the instant pot.
- Place jars o the trivet and trivet in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 6 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid, take out jars.
- You can refrigerate them for 6 hours and then use.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂