These Brussels sprouts in the Instant Pot are delicious and made the perfect side dish.
I know some kids have problem with eating them, but thanks to this Instant Pot brussels sprouts recipe you can be sure they will try and even ask for more!
How to make vegan Instant Pot brussels sprouts?
For a vegan recipe, just replace the butter with 2 tablespoon of olive oil or canola oil.
Do I need to use a trivet or a steamer basket?
No. For this recipe I didn't use any Instant Pot steamer baskeet or trivet, and put the brussels sprouts directly at the bottom of the pressure cooker.
Looking for an upgrade? Click here for Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts with Bacon recipe.
More Healthy Side Dishes
Instant Pot Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1½ pound brussels sprouts
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Marinate the brussels sprouts with butter, garlic, dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- Put the marinated Brussels sprouts and the broth in the Instant pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to sauté, stir and cook for 6-7 minutes.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure cor 5 minutes.
- When cooking cycle ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and Serve.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂