These Brussels sprouts in the Instant Pot are delicious and made the perfect side dish.
I know some kids have problem with eating them, but with this recipe you can be sure they will try and even ask for more!
If you want to make it healthier, you can use olive oil instead of butter.
- 1½ pound brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- Marinate the brussels sprouts with butter, garlic, dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- Put the marinated Brussels sprouts and the broth in the Instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to sauté, stir and cook for 6-7 minutes
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure cor 5 minutes.
- Release the pressure immediately and Serve.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks