Bok Choy is an Asian superfood, packed with nutrients: vitamin A and C, fibers, minerals and vegetal proteins.
It is also low in calories, so that it’s the perfect veggie for people on a diet. Its bitter but delicate taste combines very well with the sweetness of soy sauce for a Chinese-style side dish.
- 1 lb bok choy
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cm grated ginger root
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Pour sesame oil into your Instant Pot, then add garlic and ginger.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 1 minute.
- Add bok choy leaves.
- Pour water into your Instant Pot, then cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix rice vinegar with soy sauce.
- Quickly release the steam.
- Serve your bok choy warm and seasoned with the prepared dressing.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!