What could be better, on busy days, than a dish that all the family will enjoy. This classic recipe is even tastier in the Instant Pot !
If you prefer to use cubed beef, you can, but reminder to adapt your cooking time.
Serve this dish with egg noodle or rice.
- 2 pounds top round beef
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- ½ cup frozen green peas
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut the beef into 8 to 10 pieces.
- Select the sauté mode on the pressure cooker for medium heat. Add olive oil to the bottom of the pot. When it’s hot add beef in a single layer and brown for about a minute, flip to brown the other side for another minute.
- Add carrots, celery, and garlic to the pot. Cook for a few minutes to soften, stirring frequently. Turn off the saute mode.
- Add diced tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and spice. Stir together until well mix.
- Secure and seal the lid. Cook for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Quick release pressure.
- Uncover and Turn on the saute mode and add green peas. Boil for about 10 minutes. Turn off the saute mode.
- Serve with pasta or rice
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!