What could be better, on busy days, than a dish that all the family will enjoy. This classic steak recipe is even tastier in the Instant Pot !
You can make this recipe using cubed beef, just remember to increase the cooking time a little.
- 2 pounds top round beef
- 1/2 cup carrots diced
- 1/2 cup celery diced
- ½ cup frozen green peas
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut the beef into 8 to 10 pieces. Flat pieces are better.
- On the Instant Pot, select "Saute" and add the olive oil.
- Add the beef and saute for about 1 minute for each side till the it's brown.
- Add carrots, celery, and garlic to the pot. Cook for a few minutes to soften, while stirring.
- Add diced tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and spice. Stir together until well mix.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Once done, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and select "saute". Add the green peas. Cook for about 10 minutes till the peas are soft.
- Turn the Instant pot off.
- Serve with egg noodles, pasta or rice.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks