Eating a noodle dish without pasta? Yes, it can be done with the zucchini noodles (zoodles).
They are a perfect substitute, delicious and super healthy . In combination with garlic, parmesan and basil or with your favorite pasta sauce it’s even better :]
- 2 large zucchinis cut with a spiralizer
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot and add minced garlic.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 1 minute, then add zucchinis, lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Cook for just 30 seconds, so that zucchinis remain crispy and firm.
- Mix well and serve your zucchini noodles sprinkled with grated parmesan cheese and basil .
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!