Making a noodle dish without pasta? Of course! Please welcome these amazing zucchini noodles aka Zoodles.
Just like the Instant Pot spaghetti squash, these noodles are a perfect low-carb substitute for spaghetti pasta. The zoodles are delicious, healthy and you can make them in your Instant Pot pressure cooker in only 5 minutes!
In combination with garlic, parmesan and basil or with your favorite pasta sauce you can a complete meal.
It's a great way to diversify the usual Instant Pot zucchini, so you should really make it next time you want something healthy and special.
How to make vegan zucchini noodles?
For a vegan version, just leave out the sprinkled cheese on top.
Which sauce to use?
To be honest sometimes I like to eat it as is and enjoy the natural flavor. But feel free to use any sauce you like! Some suggestions for homemade recipes:
You can also use store-bought pesto or alfredo.
For more ideas, check out these healthy Instant Pot Recipes.
Instant Pot Zucchini Noodles
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 zucchinis cut with a spiralizer
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- ½ lemon juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup fresh basil chopped
- 3 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese optional
- Press "saute" and pour olive oil in the Instant Pot.
- Add minced garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add zucchinis, lemon juice, salt and pepper and saute for 2 minutes, so the zucchinis remain crispy and firm.
- Mix well and take dish out.
- Add basil and grated parmesan cheese (optional) on top and serve 🙂
4 thoughts on “Instant Pot Zucchini Noodles - Zoodles”
I made this recipe minus the bay leaf as I didn't have it and the folks that ate it enjoyed it. I was surprised that I didn't taste the lemon juice, which made it taste really great. I would make it again.
I wish people wouldn't comment until they've actually tried the recipe! "Looks great" is not that useful!
All of the recipes I've read sound delicious! Thanks so much for sharing!
That makes me happy to hear, I love making them!