Making a noodle dish without pasta? Of course! Please welcome these amazing zucchini noodles aka Zoodles.
They are a perfect substitute, delicious and super healthy . In combination with garlic, parmesan and basil or with your favorite pasta sauce it’s even better :]
It’s a great way to diversify the usual Instant Pot zucchini, so you should really make it next time you want something healthy and special.
How to make vegan Zucchini Noodles
For a vegan version, just leave out the sprinkled cheese on top.
Which sauce to use?
To be honest sometimes I like to eat it as is and enjoy the natural flavor. But feel free to use any sauce you like! Some suggestions:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 zucchinis cut with a spiralizer
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese optional
- Press "saute" and pour olive oil in the Instant Pot.
- Add minced garlic and cook on saute for 1 minute.
- Add zucchinis, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Cook on saute for 30-40 seconds, so the zucchinis remain crispy and firm.
- Mix well and take dish out.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese and basil and serve.