Are you craving for something healthy or fully vegetarian but ready in less than 10 minutes?
Try this delicious dish of zucchini noodles for a light but flavorful meal! That’s the perfect summer dinner: quick to prepare, with a fresh flavor and perfect the way it is, without need to add extra calories!
It’s also an excellent option to vary your menus if you follow a gluten-free diet.
- 2 large zucchinis cut with a spiralizer
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot and add minced garlic.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for 1 minute, then add zucchinis, lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Cook for just 30 seconds, so that zucchinis remain crispy and firm.
- Mix well and serve your zucchini noodles sprinkled with grated parmesan cheese.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!