A stock so rich of taste and flavour, your soups and gravies will be amazing.
Instant pot Easy Chicken Stock Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 chicken carcass without skin
- 1 large carrot cut into large pieces
- 1 large onion diced
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1 stalk celery
- 15 whole peppercorns
- 3-4 litres of cold water
- Add onion celery, chicken, carrot and peppercorns to instant pot.
- Add water 2/3 mark and close the lid.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at low pressure for 30 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release the pressure naturally.
- Strain the stock and remove bones and vegetables.
- Cool down and chill the stock in the fridge.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks