Asparagus are a classical spring product that can be successfully cooked using your pressure cooker. If you just wrap them in bacon they will turn into a delicious appetizer or side dish to be served during picnics or family dinners in the open air.
They are healthy and super quick to prepare so that you can enjoy them any time you want.
Instant Pot Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- 12 small spears asparagus already cleaned
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour water into your Instant Pot and correctly place the trivet.
- Spread whipped cream over your cleaned asparagus, then adjust with salt and pepper.
- Divide your asparagus into 3 groups.
- Wrap each group in 1 slice of bacon.
- Place them onto the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 3 minutes (they shall not be overcooked, but remain crispy).
- Let the steam release naturally and serve.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!