If you're looking for a quick and easy way to cook up some delicious bacon-wrapped asparagus, this is the recipe for you!
With the help of this amazing appliance, you can have perfectly cooked asparagus wrapped in crispy bacon in less than 10 minutes.
They are healthy and super quick to prepare so that you can enjoy them any time you want.
Table of Contents
How to serve?
For a complete meal, it's great to serve the Bacon Wrapped Asparagus with a protein like grilled chicken, steak, or fish.
Need more ideas? Check out What To Serve With Bacon Wrapped Asparagus for 16 delicious options.
Can I use chicken instead?
Sure! For a full guide check this Instant Pot Bacon Wrapped Chicken recipe 🙂
Instant Pot Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- 12 spears asparagus cleaned
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cover asparagus with heavy cream, salt and pepper.
- Divide your asparagus into 3 groups.
- Wrap each group in 1 slice of bacon.
- Pour water into the Instant Pot and place a trivet.
- Place the asparagus on the trivet and close the lid.
- Cook at high pressure for 2 minutes. That way the asparagus remains crispy and not overcooked.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂