Quick and easy to prepare in your Instant Pot, this juicy easy pressure cooker steak recipe will make you feel like you’re sitting at a restaurant table tasting its rich flavor and its soft texture. For an optimum result, be generous with butter, and don’t worry about keeping your shape…at least for a day!
Please note the cooking time may change depending on the steaks size.
When you pour the beef sauce on the side dish, you get a wonderful taste!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steaks in cubed
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley finely minced
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Place butter and minced garlic into your Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Cook until butter melts, then add your steak cubes and onion.
- Cook for about 5 minutes until it browns and add salt, black pepper
- Add red Wine and deglaze pot
- Add Broth and and bay leaf and close your Instant Pot and cook for about 5 minutes at high pressure.
- Allow steam to be naturally released
- Press sauté,mix water and cornstarch together and add to the sauce. Cook another 3 minutes
- Serve and sprinkle with fresh parlsey.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!