Sometimes your body asks you for something healthy. In those cases, I like to make these pressure cooker Steamed vegetables.
It’s really easy and can be added to any meal as a healthy side dish or even alone as a light dinner.
If you gonna use carrots, add 1 minute for the cooking time.
For a vegan recipe, just leave out the butter.
- 1/2 lb green bean
- 1/2 lb yellow bean
- 1 cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add water in the instant pot.
- Place the vegetables in the instant pot and sprinkle with garlic powder
- Close the lid of the instant pot and cook at high pressure for 2 minutes.
- After cooking ends, release the pressure quickly through the steam vent.
- Open the lid, add butter, stir a bit and let it melt completely.
- Serve and enjoy. Feel free to add salt and pepper to taste.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!