You can change the recipe with the vegetables that you have on hand, just adjust the time depending of the ones you choose. The best part about cooking your vegetables in the instat Pot is that you wont loose any nutriments.
- 1/2 lb green bean
- 1/2 lb yellow bean
- 1 cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
- Add water in the instant pot.
- Place the vegetables in the instant pot and sprinkle with garlic powder
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 2 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid add butter and let it melt and serve vegetables.
- You can also season them with salt and pepper if you want.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!