Sometimes your body asks you for something healthy. In those cases, I like to make these pressure cooker Steamed vegetables.
It’s really easy and can be added to any meal as a healthy side dish or even alone as a light dinner.
What vegetables to use?
If you gonna use carrots, add 1 minute for the cooking time. For a vegan recipe, just leave out the butter.
Do I need a steamer basket for this recipe?
Usually, I’m using my steamer basket on these kinds of recipes. But I got some comments from users who are just starting out with the Instant Pot and don’t have all the fancy accessories yet. So I decided to make these veggies inside the pot, to show you that it’s possible.
if you are into healthy vegetable dish, try this Instant Pot vegetable soup.
- 1/2 lb green bean
- 1/2 lb yellow bean
- 1 cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add water in the Instant Pot
- Place the vegetables in the Instant Pot (or on the steamer basket) and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 3 minutes.
- After cooking ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, add butter, stir a bit and let it melt completely.
- Serve and enjoy. Feel free to add salt and pepper to taste.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks