This quinoa comes quickly in the Instant Pot and can be served with lunch or dinner. You can even prepare a big batch in a meal prep so you will have it on hand all week to serve it with your dishes.
Quinoa is one of the most popular healthy foods in the world and you can enjoy it using this pressure cooker quinoa recipe which is totally oil free!
Quinoa is gluten-free, high in protein and one of the few plant foods that contain the nine essential amino acids.
It’s also rich in fiber, magnesium, B vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E and various beneficial antioxidants. That’s what I call a superfood !
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup water
salt and paper to taste
- Rinse the quinoa under cold water until the water is clear.
- Add water, quinoa, salt and pepper in the pot. Stir a bit and close the lid.
- Cook at high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking ends, do a quick pressure release (Instant Pot - move the valve to the venting position).
- Open the lid, mix the quinoa and enjoy!
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!