Did you know that quinoa is one of the most popular healthy foods in the world.
Quinoa is gluten-free, high in protein and one of the few plant foods that contain the nine essential amino acids.
It’s also rich in fiber, magnesium, B vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E and various beneficial antioxidants. That’s what I call a superfood !
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 1/4 cup water
- salt to taste
- Rinse the quinoa under cold water until water is clear
- Add water,quinoa and salt in the pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Check that the quinoa is done or not.
- Relesse pressure immediatly, open the lib
- Season to taste, serve or quick in a airthigh container up to 5 days
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!