Zesty, tangy, and full of flavor, this recipe for Instant Pot Italian Beef results in the most mouthwatering, tender beef.
Pile them high with melted provolone cheese, tender shredded beef, onions, pepperoncini and serve with a side of super flavorful au jus!
They make an excellent family dinner.
- What is Italian Beef?
- Instant Pot Italian Beef Recipe Video
- What type of Beef should I go for?
- What can I use as a substitute for the beef broth?
- What to do with the leftovers?
- How to serve?
- How to make Instant Pot Italian Beef
- Instant Pot Beef Recipes
- Instant Pot Sandwich Recipes
- Instant Pot Italian Beef
What is Italian Beef?
The Instant Pot Italian Beef is tender shredded chuck roast cooked in the Instant Pot with onions, pepperoncini peppers, and delicious sauces.
It is traditionally made in the slow cooker, but with your Instant Pot, you can have it done much much faster!
Instant Pot Italian Beef Recipe Video
What type of Beef should I go for?
For this Italian Beef recipe, you will be using a chuck roast.
To make sure that you get really tender beef all the way through you will want to cut your roast in 2 to 3 large pieces.
I also recommend cutting away any really large chunks of white fat.
What can I use as a substitute for the beef broth?
If you don’t have beef broth or want to use something different you can reach for beef bone broth or vegetable broth.
This Instant Pot Italian Beef recipe can also work with beef bouillon cubes.
What to do with the leftovers?
Leftover Italian Beef can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, or frozen in the leftover juices for up to 3 months.
How to serve?
Instant Pot Italian Beef makes amazing Italian Beef Sandwiches that you serve on warm crusty rolls.
Serve as tender juicy savory shredded beef with refreshing crunchy pickled vegetables in soft crusty Italian bread.
Just as we have done in the Instant Pot French Dip recipe.
How to make Instant Pot Italian Beef
Let's get started by gathering the ingredients.
Now let us saute the pot and add butter, minced garlic, and onions. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
Now add the beef chuck.
Add some pepperoncini to spice the beef up a bit.
Add beef broth, dried Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar.
Set the pot to High Pressure for 50 minutes.
Wait for a a Natural Release afterward.
Take the beef chuck out and shred it.
Serve & enjoy 🙂
Instant Pot Beef Recipes
Instant Pot Sandwich Recipes
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion sliced
- 5 garlic cloves peeled & minced
- 3 ½ beef chuck
- 4 pepperoncini pepper
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ cup worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- Press "saute" and add butter.
- Add onion and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add beef chuck, pepperoncini pepper, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, brown sugar, and dried Italian seasoning and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 50 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural release.
- Take tout he beef chuck and shred it.
- Serve and enjoy.