The Instant Pot Cauliflower Mash is a side dish served with beef steak or any special dinner you make.
So if you want your kids to eat cauliflower, this is the recipe for you :]
- 1 large head cauliflower, chop into large pieces
- 1 tbsp butter softened
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 tsp fresh chives minced
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water in Instant Pot.
- Place cauliflower pieces on top of trivet.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the cauliflower pieces into a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and with an immersion hand blender, blend until desired texture is achieved.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.