This steak is excellently paired with garlic, herbs and butter to keep it moist and tender.
This pressure cooker herbed garlic butter beef steak is a perfect main dish for a family dinner
This is another version of the Instant Pot steak recipe, so you can diversify your family table using these two options.
Instant Pot Beef Recipes
Or check out all the beef recipes in the blog.
How to serve
This NY strip steak works great with
Instant Pot New York Strip Steak
- 2 pound beef top sirloin steaks
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
- ½ cup beef broth
- Put the butter and garlic cloves in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 45 seconds and add beef top sirloin steaks and herb sprigs.
- Sauté for 5 minutes and add salt, black pepper, garlic powder and broth.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 13 minutes. Cooking time may change depending on the steak size.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release (or for at least 20 minutes).
- Open the lid, serve and enjoy 🙂