This steak is excellently paired with garlic, herbs and butter to keep it moist and tender. This pressure cooker steak is a perfect main dish for a family dinner
This is another version of the Instant Pot steak recipe, so you can diversify your family table using these two options.
Instant Pot Beef Steak RecipePrint Pin Rate
- 2 pound beef top sirloin steaks
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- Put the butter and garlic cloves in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 45 seconds and add beef top sirloin steaks and herb sprigs.
- Sauté for 5 minutes and add salt, black pepper, garlic powder and broth.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 13 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and serve hot.