Today we are making something special using the Instant Pot - Our own homemade tabasco sauce!
This recipe is super easy and require only 3 ingredients, so you can get a delicious spicy sauce in less than 20 minutes.
For how long can I keep it in the fridge?
You can put it in a jar or in a small bottle and keep the tabasco sauce in the fridge for up to 1 month.
Can I freeze it?
Yes. You can freeze the tabasco sauce for up to 3 months.
This tabasco is much better than the store-bought one, so you can enjoy a healthier and tastier version of this lovely sauce.
What to eat with Tabasco Sauce?
In fact... everything! Some examples:
More recipes you gonna like
- 12 oz fresh hot peppers
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon smoked salt
- Chop the peppers and remove their stems.
- Add them in the pot.
- Sauté them for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt and the vinegar to cover the peppers.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 2 minutes.
- When cooking ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid, blend all the contents and strain the mixture into the jar.
- Keep refrigerated.