Keep refrigerated for around 3 months, you can also freeze it for further use.
Much better than the Tabasco sauce you buy at the grocery store.
Instant Pot Homemade Tabasco Sauce Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 19 minutes
Servings: 500 ml
- 12 oz fresh hot peppers
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp smoked salt
- Chop the peppers and remove their stems.
- Add them in the pot.
- Sauté them for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt and the vinegar to cover the peppers.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 2 minutes.
- When cooking ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid, blend all the contents and strain the mixture into the jar.
- Keep refrigerated.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.