So I know many people don’t have the CrispLid yet, and they still wanna make healthy pressure cooker french fries. That’s why I created this recipe :]
The potatoes in this dish are really tasty, however they are not as crisp as the original recipe or the regular fried french fries.
So in fact you make something like baked potato strips.
Instant Pot French Fries (original version)
- 1 lb potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tsp paprika or any other spices you like
- 1 tsp salt
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into ¼-inch thick strips
- Pour water into your Instant Pot and place the trivet correctly.
- On a bowl, mix the potatoes with the oil and the spices
- Place the potatoes on the trivet
- Cook for 10 minutes on high pressure
- Let the steam release naturally and serve