The potatoes in this dish are really tasty, however they are not as crisp as the original recipe or the regular fried french fries.
So in fact you make something like baked potato strips.
Instant Pot French Fries (original version)
Can I use sweet potatoes?
Yes, you can use sweet potatoes for this recipe and make yam fries.
Instant Pot French Fries without Crisplid
- 1 lb potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoon paprika or any other spices you like
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into ¼-inch thick strips
- Pour water into your Instant Pot and place the trivet correctly.
- On a bowl, mix the potatoes with the oil and the spices
- Place the potatoes on the trivet
- Cook for 10 minutes on high pressure
- Let the steam release naturally and serve
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂