The potatoes in this dish are really tasty, however they are not as crisp as the original recipe or the regular fried french fries.
So in fact you make something like baked potato strips.
Instant Pot French Fries (original version)
Table of Contents
Can I use sweet potatoes?
Yes, you can use sweet potatoes for this recipe and make yam fries.
How To Serve
Which you favorite dips. If you need more ideas for a complete meal, check out What To Serve With French Fries.
Instant Pot Potato Recipes
Instant Pot French Fries without Crisplid
- 1 lb potatoes
- 1 cup water for the Instant Pot
- 3 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- any other spices you like to taste
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into ¼-inch thick strips.
- Pour water into your Instant Pot and place the trivet correctly.
- On a bowl, mix the potatoes with the oil and the spices.
- Place the potatoes on the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural release for 10 minutes and then the a quick release.
- Open the lid, serve and enjoy. You an add more spices to taste 🙂