Easy Instant Pot Apple Chips you can make in less than 20 minutes!
The warmth of cinnamon and apple desserts, while wrapped in a cozy blanket by a fireplace is what movies are made of.
Only 3 ingredients for healthy and tasty snack!
Vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free!
- Instant Pot Apple Chips Recipe Video
- What are Instant Pot Apple Chips?
- What do I need to make my Apple Chips?
- Can I store my leftovers?
- How to reheat my leftovers?
- What type of apples are best for Apple Chips?
- Can I make the apple chips in the oven?
- Can I make it with pears?
- How to make Instant Pot apple chips
- Instant Pot Apple Recipes
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipes
- Instant Pot Apple Chips
Instant Pot Apple Chips Recipe Video
What are Instant Pot Apple Chips?
Instant Pot Apple Chips are a healthy, homemade snack.
You use your air fryer to make crispy chips using fresh apples that you get either at your local orchid, farm stand, or store.
Apple chips are a popular alternative to potato chips or other high-calorie, low nutrient snacks.
What do I need to make my Apple Chips?
Well, the most amazing thing about this Instant Pot apple chips is that you need only 3 simple ingredients and you have a delicious snack:
Can I store my leftovers?
This recipe is best enjoyed warm and fresh, but leftovers can be stored in the fridge for 4-5 days.
I have not tested freezing it, but I’m sure it would work.
How to reheat my leftovers?
Leftovers are delicious.
Warm in the microwave for one minute and enjoy!
What type of apples are best for Apple Chips?
Choose one with flavors you like.
A combination of granny smith and gala apples is my favorite.
Can I make the apple chips in the oven?
Absolutely, assemble apple chips the same way as the Instant Pot.
Prepare in a 9-inch square baking dish and bake in a 375F° for 30-35 minutes (uncovered).
Can I make it with pears?
Sure! Feel free to make Instant Pot pear chips 🙂
They are great fruits to use in a crisp or crumble. Peel and chop the same way and follow the same instructions.
How to make Instant Pot apple chips
Gather the 3 ingredients.
Okay, let's get started with cutting your apples very carefully.
Add apple slices into a bowl.
Add salt and cinnamon and mix.
Set a steamer basket into your pot and transfer apples to it.
Set the Instant Pot to Air Fryer at 390 F for 8 minutes.
Cover the pot with Air Fryer Lid.
Take the cover off, turn the apple chips, and set the pot to Air Fryer at 390 F for ANOTHER 8 minutes.
And cover the pot with Air Fryer Lid.
Now, dish it out & enjoy 🙂
Instant Pot Apple Recipes
Instant Pot Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot Apple Chips
- 3 apples sliced carefully
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- salt a pinch
- In a bowl mix apples, cinnamon and salt.
- Put the apple slices inside the seamer basket and place it in the Instant Pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to Air fryer at 390 F° for 8 minutes.
- Open the lid and turn the apples upside down.
- Set the Instant Pot to Air fryer at 390 F° for 8 more minutes.
- Open the lid, sprinkle some cinnamon and serve 🙂
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂