This creamy and flavored beef stew is made with a lot of ingredients, it provides super delicious taste to the mouth.
- 2 lb beef stew
- 1/2 cup coconut cream milk
- 2½ cups pork broth
- 12 oz baby carrots peeled
- 2 tsp parsley dried
- 1 tbsp thyme dried
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 2 tbsp butter unsalted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp pepper freshly ground
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup dumplings
- Coat the meat with flour, salt and pepper and sauté for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add butter in an instant pot.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and sauté.
- Add fried meat in an instant pot, cover the lid and set the valve on sealing position.
- Adjust the pressure on manual “high” and cook for 10 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Add dumplings into it with the lid closed and sealed, cook for another minute.
- When the dumpling are mixed well coconut cream beef stew is ready.
- Serve with rosemary.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.