Just 4 ingredients for a delicious cake: is it even possible? Of course, using your Instant Pot!
This light and fluffy dessert can be ready in less than 30 minutes. If you are a cheesecake-lover, don’t miss this delicious pressure cooker cheesecake recipe and don’t forget to send us a picture of your creation!
This cheesecake is a famous Japanese cheesecake, since it has no crust.
If you have not seen or tried one, you will soon realize why is it so famous. This Instant Pot Japanese cheesecake has only four ingredients and it is made with a minimum of the equipment. The final results are astonishing – a soft, fluffy, and mild cheesecake without any crust. The taste of the cheesecake is just perfect. It is a combination of creamy cheese, sweet white chocolate and a hint of orange extract.
- Recipe Video
- Do I have to use orange extract?
- Can I use other Extracts?
- Can I add crust?
- How to serve?
- How to separate eggs?
- Do I have to have a big pressure cooker in order to make this recipe?
- How long should I put the cheesecake in the fridge?
- How To Make Japanese Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Cakes
- Instant Pot Cheesecake
Do I have to use orange extract?
It’s not mandatory, but the orange extract gives a really nice touch and makes things better.
Can I use other Extracts?
Yes. For this Instant pot cheesecake recipe you can use some other extracts as well, like banana, or vanilla.
Can I add crust?
If you want a cheesecake with crust, try this classic Instant Pot Cheesecake recipe.
How to serve?
When serving, make sure you serve the cake completely chilled. If you are looking for some garnishes, know that the Instant Pot Japanese cheesecake pairs the best with berries, especially strawberries.
How to separate eggs?
For this Instant Pot cheesecake recipe, you need to separate the eggs. Check out this video for 3 easy methods:
Do I have to have a big pressure cooker in order to make this recipe?
Not at all! You can make this cheesecake with a small pressure cooker and obtain the same perfect result.
How long should I put the cheesecake in the fridge?
Chill the cake for 2 hours or overnight before slicing and serving.
How To Make Japanese Cheesecake
Here are your ingredients:
Separate eggs to yolks and whites.
Melt chocolate in a microwave and combine it with cheese:
Add egg yolks and orange extract and keep stirring well:
On a separate bowl beat egg whites until firm:
Gradually fold the egg whites into the cheese mix in the first bowl. Stir until smooth.
pour into a lined springform or a disposable aluminum foil pan.
Place into the Instant Pot.
Add 1.5 cups of water and close the lid.
Cook for 17 minutes on high pressure. Once done, Allow the Instant Pot to release pressure naturally.
Open the lid, take the cheesecake out and let it cool before serving.
Instant Pot Cakes
Instant Pot Chocolate Cake (easy)
Instant Pot Brownies (dairy-free)
- 3 large eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces white chocolate
- 1 tsp orange extract optional
- 1 1/2 cups water for the Instant Pot
- Leave cream cheese out of the fridge for about 1 hour before cooking.
- Separate yolks from egg whites and let them rest in the fridge until it’s time to use them
- Melt chocolate in the microwave. Mix warm melted chocolate with cream cheese and stir until you obtain a smooth cream.
- Add egg yolks, orange extract, and stir again until you obtain a soft and homogeneous batter.
- Separately, beat your cold egg whites with an electric mixer, until they become stiff and glossy.
- Slowly add your beaten egg whites to the other mixture, taking care of not forming any lumps and obtain a fluffy and smooth batter.
- Line a cake pan with parchment paper.
- Pour your batter into the cake pan and cover with foil.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of water into your Instant Pot.
- Place a trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot and place the cake pan on the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 17 minutes.
- When cooking ends, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Once done, open the lid and take out the pan.
- Let it cool and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.