Just 4 ingredients for a delicious cake: is it even possible? Of course, using your Instant Pot! This light and fluffy dessert can be ready in less than 30 minutes. If you are a cheesecake-lover, don’t miss this delicious pressure cooker cheesecake recipe and don’t forget to send us a picture of your creation!
This cheesecake is a famous Japanese cheesecake. If you have not seen or tried one, you will soon realize why is it so famous. The cake as mentioned just four ingredients and it is made with a minimum of the equipment. The final results are astonishing – a soft, fluffy, and mild cheesecake without any crust. The taste of the cheesecake is just perfect. It is a combination of creamy cheese, sweet white chocolate and a hint of orange extract.
The orange extract gives a really nice touch and makes things better.
You can use some other extracts as well, like banana, or vanilla. When serving, make sure you serve the cake completely chilled. If you are looking for some garnishes, know that the Japanese cheesecake pairs the best with berries, especially strawberries.
You can also make it with a small pressure cooker and obtain the same perfect result.
Here are your ingredients:
Melt chocolate in a microwave and combine it with cheese:
Then I add the egg and keep stirring well:
Beat egg whites until firm:
Gradually fold the egg whites into the cheese mix:
Stir until smooth and pour into a lined springform. Place into Instant Pot:
Cook for 17 minutes. Make sure to fill the Instant Pot with 2 cups of water. Chill the cake for 2 hours up to overnight before slicing and serving.
- 3 large eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces white chocolate
- 1 tsp orange extract optional
- Leave cream cheese out of the fridge for about 1 hour before cooking.
- Separate yolks from egg whites and let them rest in the fridge until it’s time to use them
- Melt chocolate in the microwave. Mix warm melted chocolate with cream cheese and stir until you obtain a smooth cream.
- Add egg yolks, orange extract, and stir again until you obtain a soft and homogeneous batter.
- Separately, beat your cold egg whites with an electric mixer, until they become stiff and glossy.
- Slowly add your beaten egg whites to the other mixture, taking care of not forming any lumps and obtain a fluffy and smooth batter.
- Line a cake pan with parchment paper.
- Pour your batter into the cake pan.
- Cover with foil.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of water into your Instant Pot and place the trivet correctly.
- Place your cake pan onto the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 17 minutes.
- Let the steam release naturally and carefully remove your cake from the trivet.
- Let it cool and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks