Just 3 ingredients for a delicious cake: is it even possible? Of course, using your Instant Pot! This light and fluffy dessert can be ready in less than 30 minutes. If you are a cheesecake – lover don’t miss it and don’t forget to send us a picture of your creation!
You can also make it with a small pressure cooker and obtain the same perfect result.
Check out the best Instant Pot Recipes for more.
- 3 large eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces white chocolate
- Leave cream cheese out of the fridge for about 1 hour before cooking.
- Separate yolks from egg whites and let them rest in the fridge until it’s time to use them
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Mix warm melted chocolate with cream cheese and stir until you obtain a smooth cream.
- Add egg yolks and stir again until you obtain a soft and homogeneous batter.
- Separately, beat your cold egg whites with an electric mixer, until they become stiff and glossy.
- Slowly add your beaten egg whites to the other mixture, taking care of not forming any lumps and obtain a fluffy and smooth batter.
- Line a cake pan with parchment paper.
- Pour your batter into the cake pan.
- Cover with foil.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of water into your Instant Pot and place the trivet correctly.
- Place your cake pan onto the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 17 minutes.
- Let the steam release naturally and carefully remove your cake from the trivet.
- Let it cool and serve hot, warm or even cold (keep it in the fridge if you are not serving it right away).
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!