Instant Pot Classic Chicken Noodle Soup is hearty and delicious, loaded with chicken, noodles and vegetables!
Just like many other Instant Pot soups, this dish can be served as is as a dinner in a cold night :]
If you like this recipe, try the Instant Pot chicken corn soup.
How do I make shredded chicken?
You can cook it easily using this Instant Pot shredded chicken recipe.
You can make the chicken first and than just clean the bottom of the Instant Pot and make this soup.
- 2 medium carrots chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 lare onion chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 cup shredded chicken cooked
- 4 cup chicken broth
- 5 oz. egg noodles uncooked
- 4 cups water
- Put the butter, onions, celery and carrots in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and add thyme, oregano, parsley, salt and black pepper.
- Add chicken broth and water.
- Set the Instant Pot to the “Soup” for 7 minutes.
- When cooking cycle ends, wait for a natural pressure release for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, quick release rest of the pressure.
- Add the noodles to the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Add the shredded chicken to the Instant Pot, stir well and cook on "saute" for 6 minutes.
- Enjoy :]