Instant Pot Classic Chicken Noodle Soup is hearty and delicious, loaded with chicken
Instant Pot Classic Chicken Noodle Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 medium carrots chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 lare onion chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 4 cup chicken broth
- 5 oz. egg noodles uncooked
- 4 cup water
- Put the butter, onions, celery and carrots in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and add thyme, oregano, parsley, salt and black pepper.
- Add chicken broth and water.
- Set the Instant Pot to the “Soup” for 7 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes and quick release rest of the pressure.
- Put the noodles to the soup and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 6 minutes and return the shredded chicken back to the Instant Pot.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks