This is a delightful main course dish with amazing taste.
Chicken glazed with honey gives amazing combo of something salty and sweet which is delicious.
If you like this recipe, check out the original version of Instant Pot sesame chicken.
- 2 lb chicken breasts diced
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 onions chopped
- sesame seeds toasted
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil, garlic, chicken and sauté for 3 minutes, keep stirring occasionally.
- Add ketchup, soy sauce and stir well.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 3 minutes. Release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Add honey, sesame oil in the pot and mix well.
- Take a bowl, add water and cornstarch in it and mix well.
- Now add this water cornstarch mixture in instant pot and select sauté.
- Let it simmer for a while till the sauce becomes thick.
- Add in green onions and salt.
- Serve and sprinkle sesame seeds on it and enjoy.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks