This chicken soup is healthy and rich with all essential ingredients. You can enjoy it with all your heart.
Instant Pot Chicken Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 lb chicken pastured
- 2 carrots roughly chopped
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 stalk celery roughly chopped
- 1/4 radish diced
- 1 tbsp oregano, thyme, and rosemary
- 2 whole bay leaves
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- scallion finely chopped to garnish
- Add all the ingredients into an instant pot and select sauté.
- Stir in 5 cups water and close the lid.
- Press “SOUP” and wait till the timer goes off.
- It takes 25 minutes to go off.
- Select “cancel” and release the pressure naturally.
- Transfer soup into the bowl and garnish with scallion.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks