Get out your Instant Pot and make this amazing Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup!
This instant pot recipe is scrumptious and delicious while the texture is creamy which is not difficult to make and loaded with so much flavor!
- What is Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup?
- Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe Video
- Can I make Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup in the summers?
- Is Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup is Healthy?
- Can I use any other kind of meat for this Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup?
- Can I reheat Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup?
- How to cook Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup?
- Instant Pot Soup recipes
What is Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup?
Stuffed pepper soup is exactly what it seems like, people!
Stuffed peppers soup is an exemplary dish that commonly utilizes a ground meat and peppers combination.
An extraordinary method to think about this is as a “deconstructed” stuffed pepper.
We utilize the entirety of similar ingredients, yet the peppers are diced as opposed to being loaded down with filling.
Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe Video
Can I make Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup in the summers?
Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup, an exceptionally comfort soup that you can enjoy in winters or throughout the year doesn’t matter.
Is Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup is Healthy?
Just like the classic Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers, this recipe is so full of nutrition. A heavenly one-pot supper that is made in the easiest manner.
This soup utilizes similar ingredients as you regularly use to make stuffed pepper.
Rather than stuffing the ingredients in peppers, you will cook every one of them together in a rich beef broth.
Can I use any other kind of meat for this Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup?
You can make this Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup with lean ground beef or turkey.
If you decide to choose ground turkey, simply ensure you don’t utilize ground turkey breasts, which will be dry, and you may dislike it.
85% to 93% lean ground turkey works fine, and you’ll simply have to add a little olive oil to brown the turkey in.
Can I reheat Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup?
Yes, but if you decide to put this Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup in the refrigerator it will thicken.
So? Just add a little bit more beef broth before re-heating and then enjoy!
How to cook Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup?
Get all the necessary ingredients.
Take out the veggies and chop them into smaller pieces.
Take the Instant pot and set it to Saute for 5 minutes.
Chuck the grounded beef into the Instant Pot.
Add the chopped green veggies i.e. Onions and Celery.
Now add all the spices.
Add all three of the chopped peppers.
Add the previously minced garlic and mix well.
Add the Bay leaves.
Add Beef broth.
Add Worcestershire sauce.
Add chopped Tomatoes.
Add white wine and stir well.
Add canned tomato sauce.
Stir the ingredients well.
Set the Instant Pot to High pressure for 4 minutes.
Wait for a natural release.
Dish out & enjoy your toothsome Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup 🙂
Instant Pot Soup recipes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/3 cup celery diced
- 1 onion diced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 bell peppers chopped
- 4 cup beef broth
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup white wine uncooked and rinsed
- 1 can tomatoes diced
- 1 can tomato sauce
- Turn on the Instant Pot and select saute.
- Add beef, onion and celery and saute until the beef is brown.
- Add spices and garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add bell peppers, garlic, bay leaves, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce and tomatoes and stir well.
- Add tomato sauce and stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, wait for a natural pressure release.
- Open the lid, add salt to taste and serve.