This instant pot stuffed pepper soup is scrumptious and delicious. Its texture is creamy. You will love it.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/3 cup celery diced
- 1 onion diced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 bell peppers chopped
- 4 cup beef broth
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup white wine uncooked and rinsed
- 1 can tomatoes diced
- 1 can tomato sauce
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add beef after it displays Hot and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add onions, celery and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add spices and garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add peppers, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, rice and stir well.
- Cover the instant pot by lid and let the broth heat up for a while.
- Add diced tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Press cancel and close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 4 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid, add salt to taste and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.