Instant Pot Ramen
- 1/2 onion chooped
- 1½ tbsp ginger paste
- 20 ounce fresh peas chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms chopped
- 3 garlic clove peeled and crushed
- 1½ lb pork shoulder chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp oil
- 6 ounce noodles dried ramen
- 3 cup stock
Add oil and pork in an instant pot. Select “Sauté”.
Add all the ingredients in the instant pot and close the lid.
Press the “Manual” button and cook for about 55 minutes on HIGH pressure.
Release the pressure through the steam vent and open the lid.
Take out the pork andshred it.
Place it in the instant pot and select “Sauté”.
Take out the ramen and serve hot.