A flavorful and nutritious dinner with an Asian aroma that will make you feel on holiday!
This Instant Pot ramen is something you are really going to love. It is easy to make and without any mess. The dish is ideal when you need something comforting and nutritious and in less than 10 minutes.
Which noodles to use?
Ramen noodles are basically just wheat noodles. So, any kind of wheat noodles will be okay for this recipe.
Which meat to choose?
For this Instant Pot ramen recipe you can use chicken, turkey, or pork. The strip beef will also be a good option.
Can I use raw meat?
Yes, you can. I wanted to show something else with this recipe (even leftovers can be used), but raw meat will be okay. To make it, just cook the meat in Instant pot, with sesame oil, until browned. Then add the rest of the ingredients and just follow a recipe.
Can I cook Ramen noodles in Instant Pot?
There is no need to cook these aside. As this is a meal done in a few minutes of cooking, the noodles will not fell apart.
What can I add on top?
Top your ramen with hardboiled eggs, sliced spring onions, or sesame seeds.
Can I add bok choy?
Sure! You can add a handful of bok choy in the Instant Pot and cook until just wilted.
How to make ramen
Gather your ingredients.
Heat sesame oil in Instant Pot on Saute. Add onions and ginger and cook for 2 minutes.
Add peas, stock, mushrooms, and oyster sauce.
Lock lid into place and cook on High pressure for 3 minutes. Perform a quick pressure release.
Lock the lid again, and cook the noodles for another 3 minutes on High Pressure. Perform a natural pressure release this time.
Serve ramen war, topped with sliced chicken.
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 oz boneless skinless chicken breast cooked, sliced
- 1 cup peas
- ½ cup white mushrooms chopped
- 6 oz dried noodles
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 cm fresh ginger root grated
- Pour sesame oil into your Instant Pot.
- Once hot, add
- Add also peas, mushrooms, onion, ginger, oyster sauce, and chicken stock and cook at high pressure for 3 minutes. Perform a Quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and add noodles.
- Lock the lid into place and cook the noodles for 3 minutes. perform a natural pressure release.
- Serve ramen hot, topped with sliced chicken.