It is a nutritious, cheap, easy-to-make and healthy soup made in instant pot. It has a very good taste and pleasant aroma.
This recipe is very similar to the Instant Pot vegetable soup, just with… noodles :]
- 2 cups diced vegetables
- 1/2 spanish onion
- 1/2 inch ginger minced
- 10 ounce baby carrots
- 32 ounce vegetable stock
- 6 ounce noodles cooked and drained
- 4 garlic clove minced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add oil, minced garlic, onions, carrots and ginger in the inner pot of instant pot. Select “Sauté”.
- Then, add canned tomatoes, vegetable stock and Worcestershire sauce in the inner pot.
- Cover the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 10 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and add cooked noodles. Simmer it for a while.
- Dish out the soup and serve hot.
Calories: 250kcal Carbohydrates: 46g Protein: 7g Fat: 4g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 3g Sodium: 1005mg Potassium: 496mg Fiber: 5g Sugar: 9g Vitamin A: 10379IU Vitamin C: 13mg Calcium: 72mg Iron: 2mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.