This is a quick and easy stew, yet very tasty. The addition of potatoes in it makes it more amazing.
- 2 raw chicken breasts
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cups potatoes cubed
- 2 cups carrots
- 2 cups celery
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp onion minced
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp sea salt
- Add all ingredients in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of instant pot and remove chicken.
- Dice the chicken and place it back into the pot.
- Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 95kcal Carbohydrates: 21g Protein: 3g Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Sodium: 1231mg Potassium: 569mg Fiber: 4g Sugar: 5g Vitamin A: 7570IU Vitamin C: 20mg Calcium: 43mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.